Sonic Colors - Planet Wisp (with a W) Sonic Colors - Planet Wisp (with a W)

Great track, adventurous and bold. It transitioned well throughout and didn't feel choppy. The bass melodies were well done. Just a few things:
1.) the precussions more present, not necessarily louder. It sounded just a little lacking.

2.) the voices just sound out of place especially after repeating several times. Then again I'm more of an instrumental guy myself lol so I may be biased. Perhaps cutting and sampling bits and pieces of the voice lines to match the track could work better?

3.) Definitely seconding on Horsen's input regarding the hi hats. Not gonna beat a dead horsen about that...hue.

Overall I enjoyed this one a lot! Keep up the great work if you plan on making more! Hopefully you do!

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Yeah I really focused on the bass here. I found a way to make that "wah-wah" bass that I've wanted for so long. The voice clips were something new I wanted to try. I've done something like that once before (Sonic & Knux Death Egg, 2008). But never anything like this. There were complicated settings, volume issues, either Tails or Sonic being inaudible. Something I'll definitely have fun learning.

Thank you for the review. Means a lot. I'm just getting started . . . . again

Beat killer Beat killer

Sick beats bruh, liking this one very much especially as an instrumental! Great work!

The Beginning Of Creation The Beginning Of Creation

Lik dis if u crai evrytim ;__;

*slow clap*

ZeroAsALimit responds:

Thanks man. I hope to read the whole book. Well, I have, but I mean to record me reading each section.

~Echo~ Sentinel (Slow WIP) ~Echo~ Sentinel (Slow WIP)

I love it, hope to hear a completed version slowed like this!

Desert Sands Desert Sands

I first listened to this song like... 8 years ago and I didn't think much of it, but when I was training in the Mojave Desert a month ago this song popped in my head from outta nowhere (without the scream bits). This track seemed to make sense in my head as I trudged along the sand under the searing sun. Very desert-like.

The Falling Mysts The Falling Mysts

I really like this one, it shows how you're continuing to develop as an artist. This tracks got very different of flavor compared to your older works, and it tastes gooooood mang! Well done, keep it up dimrain!

Quest of the Manwhore Quest of the Manwhore

Catchy and somewhat nostalgic

I definitely caught the resemblance to that track you used in the Great Weed Drought of '03, specifically the acid + alcohol binge scene. The rhymes are relentless and make my groin itch.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

yup its a direct remix of that song

CT - A Hero's Dilemma CT - A Hero's Dilemma

Serene and contemplative, it makes me think.

This piece really does hearken back to your older vocal works. Now let me assure you, the 10 is justified; the cavernous consonance following each phrase really fills the pauses, keeping me attentive for the next segment. Plus did I mention that the bass seriously succeeds in delivering that "exploring the dark and dusty monolithic sepulcher" feel? Throughout, this piece conveys to me a peaceful state of mind. It's good listening for when one just needs to think about stuff.

If there's anything to improve on, I feel like you falter a bit on the high note on 1:36. I can tell you wanted that voice to lead the progression. Perhaps if you balance the chord so that one voice does not overpower the others (too much) while still keeping that crescendo.

All in all, for this to be assembled entirely out of one person's vocals is pretty impressive and I think you did a hell of a job. You don't see too many submissions like this in the Audio Portal. Nice work.

Soar Away Soar Away

Near perfect bliss

It's a very simple melody, but you make it grand and uplifting with fantastical liveliness. The only (minor) flaw is at the very end; it cuts off too quickly and I don't know whether you wanted to hold that note for a finale or set up for a clean loop. Aside from that, listening to this track was a joy and a privilege.

Keep up the great work!

Bramble Blast Bramble Blast

How can I not love this?

It's really mellow and relaxing overall, at least to me it does, and enjoyably so. They should've put this as Brawl's main menu song or something - options at LEAST. Forget release dates, this is gold! The electric guitar was simple but added just the right touch of flare which made this piece that much greater. I'm kinda getting my hands on guitars myself hehe.

Keep up the awesome work, Evan :)