Sweet Boy Beach - The Stranger and the Storm Sweet Boy Beach - The Stranger and the Storm

Ahh the boys are at it again! Dialogue is on point as usual with your work. But it was a little off to see a static background in the storm drain scene when we should be seeing rushing waters, that's the only thing I could knock at.

Great job!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

cheers.

Aunt Jenny's Apple Pie Aunt Jenny's Apple Pie

Haha this cracked me up, I love it! Excellent voices too, they were spot on.

Mario's Star Calamity Mario's Star Calamity

I've always got a soft spot for Mario sprite animations. It's part of what got me into Newgrounds in the first place and yours makes a fine addition to the multitudes of sprite movies in the Portal. Animation was smooth and the sounds were appropriate.

Well done!

FlowJoe responds:

Wow, thank you!

Bubble Pop Bubble Pop

Pretty fun game! I liked the fishes that help you out when you really need em. I'm also glad you can hold onto the mouse instead of clicking individually otherwise this game would be impossible! I also recommend adding more soundtracks or at least a mute button. The audio portal here has tons of music you can use for this game.

Nice work, keep it up!

DarkArcherZxZ responds:

Thanks for you great review. The song there is just a place holder for now but thanks for the advice i will definitely check out the audio portal. Stay tuned for more updates :)

Story of the Blanks Story of the Blanks

Caught me completely off guard...

It's rather unlike me to completely overlook the author's comments, but in a way I was really eager to see what this game was about. My initial impressions were as I expected - cheery music and colorful scenery.... I wish I had been more observant earlier. When the game shifts gears, as I mentioned before, I was completely not ready for it. I know it may sound silly, but I got pretty spooked during the final stages of the game. I do hope that there may be a creepypasta story to parallel the plot, because there are a lot of questions that remain unanswered after finishing this game. Perhaps that was your intention to leave it open to the audience, ah well.

I enjoyed the game. The retro style you employed added to and defined the disturbing experience. There is something about cute and adorable things that cut even deeper when made into something morbid and terrifying. To that, you've succeeded to achieve that effect with me at least. Well done.

Pyroscape Pyroscape

This submission is exemplary.

Indeed one can see why "Pyroscape" has earned the full ten. There is a bounty of action, spectacular visuals, sensational humor, and a broad diversity of game play to be experienced. Moreover this submission deserves praise for it's educational value for safety and good health; calling the player an idiot while trying to touch a burning object is a stroke of brilliance and humanistic concern. Words cannot describe the rush from confronting each successive trial and trying to avoid a horrific, fiery demise.

A MUST PLAY.

Fro responds:

It's important that our youth is educated properly. :)

Trip Lane Trip Lane

I was strolling down memory lane on my favorites list and came across The Discovery. I could go on about how enchanting that track was to me as a kid. Suffice it to say, I'm glad this track exists. I hope you continue to make music.

Sonic Colors - Planet Wisp (with a W) Sonic Colors - Planet Wisp (with a W)

Great track, adventurous and bold. It transitioned well throughout and didn't feel choppy. The bass melodies were well done. Just a few things:
1.) the precussions more present, not necessarily louder. It sounded just a little lacking.

2.) the voices just sound out of place especially after repeating several times. Then again I'm more of an instrumental guy myself lol so I may be biased. Perhaps cutting and sampling bits and pieces of the voice lines to match the track could work better?

3.) Definitely seconding on Horsen's input regarding the hi hats. Not gonna beat a dead horsen about that...hue.

Overall I enjoyed this one a lot! Keep up the great work if you plan on making more! Hopefully you do!

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Yeah I really focused on the bass here. I found a way to make that "wah-wah" bass that I've wanted for so long. The voice clips were something new I wanted to try. I've done something like that once before (Sonic & Knux Death Egg, 2008). But never anything like this. There were complicated settings, volume issues, either Tails or Sonic being inaudible. Something I'll definitely have fun learning.

Thank you for the review. Means a lot. I'm just getting started . . . . again

Beat killer Beat killer

Sick beats bruh, liking this one very much especially as an instrumental! Great work!

tail's hard, thick, wood pony tail's hard, thick, wood pony

This is actually a really interesting concept. A mane and tail of pine needles might've worked here, but I like the focus on the wooden texture as well. Awesome job!

Spidergirl Spidergirl

I wasn't expecting this lovely piece! Keep up the great job!

Rennis5 responds:

Jar-pot-thingy Jar-pot-thingy

Textured surface and form for secure gripping. That's a prime example of function over form, I can appreciate that. There is beauty in simplicity and practicality coming together.

Neoslayre responds: